About the Event
Join us in scenic Bentonville, Arkansas, for what promises to be the most extraordinary Symposium to date thanks to our Host Partner, Walmart.
On May 21 & 22, we will be launching into the next decade of progress and transformation with our AWESOME community. Last year, we “owned the unknown” and level-set on the new challenges ahead of us in a post-pandemic world. This year, it’s time to build upon that momentum and turn TALK into ACTION…
So let’s come together as women leaders in supply chain to activate strategies and realize success in 2024 and beyond!
- An up-close view of Walmart and the best practices that took the organization from a single discount store to the global powerhouse it is today.
- Insightful and inspirational programming on subjects that really matter in supply chain, including AI, sustainability, women’s leadership, DEI, and more.
- Executive-level speakers from some of the world’s most important organizations, including JB Hunt, Grupo Bimbo, McDonald’s and, of course, Walmart…
- Exciting optional activities for Thursday that capture the beauty, creativity, and vitality of Bentonville.
- Multiple networking opportunities with other AWESOME women leaders, including two fabulous networking receptions.